1. The use of personal data by
Liberation & Healing Caprice Brigitte Ennulat & Steff Huber is governed by applicable law and the user's consent to the use of his data.
Responsible for the contents of the website as well as the processing of your data are:
Caprice Brigitte Ennulat
Stefan (Steff) Huber
Lower Albrechtstrasse 2
Telephone: +49 (0) 611. 34 18 68 69
E-Mail: contact (at) liberationhealing.de
2. Liberation & Healing Caprice Brigitte Ennulat & Steff Huber is a practice for psychological counseling. It is operated by the two owners.
3. The operators of this website take the data protection and its implementation very seriously.
In principle, we treat the data transmitted to us in accordance with the applicable legal data protection regulations.
COLLECTION OF DATA
This website uses so-called cookies. These are text files that are stored on your computer from the server. They contain information about the browser, the IP address, the operating system and the Internet connection.
We do not disclose this information to third parties or link it to personal data without their consent.
Cookies fulfill two main tasks. They help us to help you navigate through our offer and enable the correct presentation of the website. They are not used to inject viruses or launch programs.
Users have the opportunity to access our offer without cookies. For this purpose, the corresponding settings must be changed in the browser.
Please inform yourself about the help function of your browser, how cookies are deactivated. However, please be aware that this may interfere with some features of this site and reduce your enjoyment of use.
The http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ (US) and http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices/ (Europe) sites allow you to manage online ad cookies ,
Accept cookies by clicking "Accept" in the banner.
1.2 SERVER LOG DATA
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
There is no merge of this data with other data sources.
The basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, which allows the processing of data to fulfill a contract or pre-contractual measures.
In addition, the use of our website is usually possible without providing personal information. All information provided on this website can be used without personal information.
2. We only collect personal information:
- Registration for our courses
- Registration for our trainings
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Contact us via our website
3. Liberation & Healing Caprice Brigitte Ennulat & Stefan Huber uses the following personal data of the user:
- E-mail address
- phone number
- Booking data (type of booked courses / training)
USE OF YOUR DATA
Your data will be used for the following purposes:
- Contact for the purpose of providing information concerning general course operation.
- Newsletter mailing (only if requested)
For the newsletter we only need an email address and your name for the salutation.
STORAGE, LOCKING AND DELETION OF DATA
- The newsletter can be canceled at any time without giving reasons. All you need to do is send a short email.
- The collected data are stored and used exclusively in the studio.
- These data will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent.
- We store your data for the duration of the contractual relationship. By default, data is deleted 2 years after the last use. Data that is on an invoice or that is required for billing purposes are stored longer due to the legal retention period. After expiration of the retention period, this data will also be deleted.
- You have the right to free information about your stored personal data, their origin and the purpose of the data processing at any time. You have the right to correct, block or delete this information without giving any reason.
All you need to do is send a short email.
PLUGINS AND TOOLS
Our website uses plugins from the video portal Vimeo. Provider is Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, NY, New York 10011, USA.
If you visit any of our sites equipped with a Vimeo plugin, you will be connected to Vimeo's servers. It tells the Vimeo server which of our pages you visited. In addition, Vimeo obtains your IP address. This also applies if you are not logged in to Vimeo or do not have an account with Vimeo. The information collected by Vimeo is transmitted to the Vimeo server in the United States.
If you are logged in to your Vimeo account, you allow Vimeo to associate your surfing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your Vimeo account.
For this as well as for all further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time via the address given in the imprint of the website operator.
We point out that the data transmission in the Internet (eg in the communication by E-Mail) can exhibit security gaps. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
The use of contact information published by third parties for the purpose of sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby expressly excluded.
We reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited promotional information such as spam e-mails.
2. Google Analytics supplement
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google information. You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, we point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website in full. In addition, you may prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link click.
An opt-out cookie will be set which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website