Liberation & Healing is the joint website of
Uscha Ennulat and Steff Huber
In 2004 I founded the festival together with my project partner Felix Ruckert & #8222; xplore & #8211; the Festival on the Art of Lust & #8220; in Berlin and later also in Rome. In addition to leading the festival as a whole, I taught numerous workshops on the subject of sensuality, perception, touch. Around the same time I founded my own yoga studio. And here too, my goal was and is always to reach people in depth, to touch them and to be there for them.
As the person with overall responsibility for the xplore project, I was always the contact person for the large and small needs of the participants. And I quickly learned that in this seemingly limitless kinky world, you can quickly feel lost with your fears and feelings.
The desire to help people not only intuitively but on a professional basis grew more and more.
Together with my partner Stefan Huber, I took the step and completed an apprenticeship in Systemic couple and sex therapy.
I have been working as a systemic couple and sex consultant since 2019.
In order to get an even more scientific foundation, I also decided to study psychology in 2018.
• Marketing and communication specialist
• Studied human medicine
• Yoga teacher (600h)
with prevention courses recognized by health insurance companies
• Pain therapy according to Liebscher & Bracht
• Systemic couple and sex therapy
• Training in multimodal short-term psychotherapy
• Training in trauma work, focusing and non-violent communication
• At the moment I am waiting for the examination, which has been postponed by Corona, in front of the Wiesbaden health department to acquire a naturopath for psychotherapy
- Sociology, MA
- co-active coaching core curriculum
- Multimodal short-term psychotherapy
- Alternative practitioner & #8211; Psychotherapy area
- Systemic couple and sex therapy
- Training in the areas of trauma therapy, heart work, improvisation theater, focusing and non-violent communication
In 2012, at the age of 41, I decided to make a radical, complete change in my professional life and ended my work in software development. In the previous years, part-time training as a co-active life coach had greatly enriched my private and professional life. However, she also showed me that I was in the wrong place to live a meaningful and fulfilling life for me.
Since then I have worked as an artist and coach and have found that coaching is a valuable tool to support people. However, I also realized that many people cannot be reached by it. This is often because the reasons for their dissatisfaction and overwhelming lie deeper and often further back in traumatic experiences. You need a personal transformation that coaching can often bring about, but cannot do for you.
I therefore decided to expand my professional spectrum, completed a psychotherapy training with Prof. Myriam Bechtoldt, Bernhard Tille and Peter Winzen and trained as a naturopath for psychotherapy. Knowing that the essential areas of life partnership and sexuality offer the most valuable basis for healing experiences, and that this is where clients often have the greatest need, I completed an education as a systemic couple and sex therapist together with my partner Uscha Ennulat. And in 2019 we created our LIBERATION & HEALING practice as a place of help, healing and support.